- The update download size is 436MB in Play store.
- It is being made available across regions today, Every PUBG lover can play now
- It adds the Very much awaited zombies mode officially called Survive Till Dawn with Zombies Suit in game.
Tencent has finally released the PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 which adds zombies mode to the game. The update is 436MB in Play store on Android via Google and which is not too big as previous update, even some of the update goes to couple of GB updates,
the update brings redesigns for some houses in Vikendi, Anniversary Treasure event and a lot more, The zombies mode gets an official name called as Survive Till Dawn.
Specific Updates in PUBG:
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map. Kill them to get resources and items.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to one month.
- Quick Match – Sanhok is now available in Arcade.
- main menu theme and music having a new one which is Resident Evil 2
- all kinds of rare finishes are added as like of Celebration of game’s anniversary
- “Survivor” (time-limited), Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) as like same in previous one.
- Older data is cleared and only past one month data is kept in game.
- New one like Selecting a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space, so it will be one of your partner to stand on your side
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.