3 Days with the Galaxy S10
After using the Galaxy S10 for three days i writing the review, Yes let’s see what the Sumsung Done in S10
- Coming to the Security it is good phone in Security which all premium model should have it.
These Question will be answered
The First thing is it Worth for the Money you pay?
User of S9 is good to move to S10?
Does the Phone doing it’s best work in the competitor market?
- Sumsung done a great job in display which is very much assume, when compared to S9 which is very much improved in display clarity.
- The edge of the phone is very perfect in design and which allows us to use easy and coming to different variant S10+ is larger in size so think before choosing the model
- 750$ model S10E will be price drop soon to 650$, At that time this phone is going to be the best bench marking phone in this range, At that time company like ONE PLUS need to get ready with there new model with all latest tech else S10E will be the phone to beat the Market.
- Coming to CAMERA in these three model i fell that S10+ is the best camera holding phone but other two are not going to be a bad one just comparing the three i said and camera clarity comparing to 2019 is it not going to be a best camera because major phone coming with best camera.
- Battery life in this 25% better than S9, statement said by Samsung but coming to real life time it’s not a 2 day battery phone which holding the charge little better than S9.
- The software used in phone is same thing used in all other phone which really made worst because spending a huge amount in it’a really need any extra software which should deffer from other mobile.
- Mobile updated also reached late when compared to other mobile For example Android Pie Launched in august 6th 2018 but even for Samsung S9+ i came at JAN 2019.
Some User Feedback
S10e is the way to go. $750 and you still get a 2019 flagship grade specifications with only minor cost cutting in terms of screen resolution (which is still good enough especially as it’s an AMOLED panel). The power button mounted fingerprint scanner will be generally more dependable than the onscreen ones found the in the more expensive S10 & S10 plus. One+7 will truly have a hard time beating the S10e in terms of value proposition when it comes out.